ScriptIt.exe
"Jean" <Répondre sur le groupe S. V. P. >
2003-10-01 13:51:23 UTC

The Scriptit is unavailable on Technet site since almost one year now :
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechnol/winntas/downloads/scriptit.asp

Someone here know why ?

A recent actualized KB article refers to it :
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=191605

I know you have Windows Scripting Host but ScriptIt was useffull in some cases (as to do some actions on a setup CD-Rom).

Note I have ScriptIt ... it's for others and to share the link.

Regards,

Jean - JMST
Belgium
larrydalooza
2003-10-07 04:46:58 UTC
Post by "Jean" <Répondre sur le groupe S. V. P. >
I know you have Windows Scripting Host but ScriptIt was useffull in some cases (as to do some actions on a setup CD-Rom).
then you'll love AutoIt...

http://www.hiddensoft.com/autoit/

all the help you need...

Larry