SmartPhone Detect Provider Change?
lucius
2007-07-18 12:52:48 UTC
I didn't see any managed group related to SmartPhone development, so
here I am. I am looking for development information to detect when a
SmartPhone changes cell tower provider/regions (for example when
getting on/off a place that crosses time zones).

Thanks.
Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]
2007-07-19 02:43:19 UTC
Hi Lucius,

MSDN newsgroup support currently does not include Smart Device programming
yet. That is why we do not have managed newsgroups for SmartPhone. For this
questions, I would recommend you to post in microsoft.public.smartphone or
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework(if you are developing
using .Net Compact Framework). I hope the experts there will help you this
question.

Below is the list of MSDN managed newsgroups, for your information:

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Community Support