Redistributing sysinternals applications.
mapi-user
2007-10-17 23:45:00 UTC
We are a thirdparty ISV that provides software solutions to enterprises
using an appliance model. The appliance is a Windows 2003 Standard Edition
(64-bit) platform on a Dell PowerEdge 2950 Server class machine. We are
looking to bundle certain SysInternals tools as part of the appliance
software contents, to enhance the troubleshooting and support for our product.

We noticed from the sysinternals FAQ that these tools cannot be
redistributed, and requires a license to redistribute. Is this really not
allowed? If so, how do I obtain a license to redistribute these applications?
Thanks,
news.midco.net
2009-03-06 23:52:38 UTC
Best luck finding an answer by contacting Mark
Use the webpage
http://blogs.technet.com/markrussinovich/about.aspx
to get Mark's E-Mail address