AppVerifier: HeapWalk returns ERROR_INVALID_FUNCTION
fmeng
2008-03-10 22:11:06 UTC
When I call HeapWalk with AppVerifier running, the function returns
ERROR_INVALID_FUNCTION.Does AppVerifier supports HeapWalk function?

//hHeap is a valid handle passed in
PROCESS_HEAP_ENTRY HeapEntry;
memset(&HeapEntry, 0, sizeof(HeapEntry));
while (::HeapWalk(hHeap, &HeapEntry))
{
Blah..blah...
}
DWORD dwRet = GetLastError(); //dwRet returns ERROR_INVALID_FUNCTION
Ivan Brugiolo [MSFT]
2008-03-11 15:20:14 UTC
You would need to use
VerifierEnumerateResource(AvrfResourceHeapAllocation)
instead, that, incidentally, can be used even without AppVerifier.
Use of any included script samples are subject to the terms specified at