VERIFIER STOP 403
Wyrug
2007-10-05 17:41:14 UTC
This is the verifier break for unbalanced COM calls.

Args 3 and 4 are in the break say they are stack traces. I haven't seen this
in a while but I remember having to do some non-obvious debugger mojo to get
the actual CoInit/CoUninit stacks.

Anyone know how to get the detailed info from this break? The 400-series
codes don't seem to be well documented.

Thankx!

-Carl
Prasad Kakulamarri [MSFT]
2007-10-08 10:52:03 UTC
Hi Carl,
Here's how you get the stack traces:

To get the stack trace of the most recent CoInitialize call on this thread,
please run:

!list -t ole32!CVerifierStackData.m_listHead.Flink -x "dps poi(" -a "-4)"
<param3>

To get the stack trace of the most recent CoUnInitialize call on this
thread, please run:

!list -t ole32!CVerifierStackData.m_listHead.Flink -x "dps poi(" -a "-4)"
<param 4>

Thanks,
Prasad