AppVerifier and IIS run apps
Sarah McCoy
2007-02-22 21:04:54 UTC
From what I understand, AppVerifier assumes that code runs as EXEs. Is this
accurate? Is there a way to run AV on apps that run in the context of IIS?

Thanks,
Sarah McCoy
Ivan Brugiolo [MSFT]
2007-02-23 18:14:18 UTC
The process boundary is the entity to which AppVerifier can be applied.
For code hosted in other processed, the hosting process needs to be
verified.
In your case, it could be inetinfo.exe, dllhost.exe, w3wp.exe.
Use of any included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
From what I understand, AppVerifier assumes that code runs as EXEs. Is this