how to get the environment variables system variables TEMP
kei
2008-04-23 12:53:03 UTC
is there any API I can call to get the system variables TEMP in windows XP
environments? (not user profile TEMP variable)
Gary Chanson
2008-04-26 04:46:13 UTC
Post by kei
is there any API I can call to get the system variables TEMP in windows XP
environments? (not user profile TEMP variable)
Use the Registry API to get the string value of the value TEMP in the
key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session
Manager\Environment
--
- Gary Chanson (Windows SDK MVP)
- Abolish Public Schools
David Shen
How about GetEnvironmentVariable() API function?
Gary Chanson
2008-04-30 15:08:53 UTC
Post by David Shen
Post by Gary Chanson
Post by kei
is there any API I can call to get the system variables TEMP in windows XP
environments? (not user profile TEMP variable)
Use the Registry API to get the string value of the value TEMP in the
key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session
Manager\Environment
How about GetEnvironmentVariable() API function?
That will only work for the current environment of the program which may
be different from the system value.