Application Verifier for Win7
Lixin
2008-11-26 22:20:16 UTC
I need to run application verifier on Win7 test builds. I downloaded version
3.4 from Microsoft website, but somehow it doesn't work on Win7. How could I
get an updated version that works on Win7.

Thanks
sun
2009-01-10 13:28:01 UTC
win7什么时候才能用,为什么我下载了,但是还是只能用一个月?
Thanks
Prasad Kakulamarri [MSFT]
2010-01-20 22:47:01 UTC
Hi Lixin,
Sorry for the delay in responding to you. Please use the following link to
download the latest external release of AppVerifier and let us know if you
have any issues.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c4a25ab9-649d-4a1b-b4a7-c9d8b095df18&DisplayLang=en

Thanks,
Prasad