walking a heap
Peter
2007-11-29 07:08:02 UTC
Does exist some free tool which displays memory blocks allocated by some
process ?
I need something for debugging purposes - I have debug version of
investigated application.

Thanks,
Peter
Karthikeyan Mahadevan
2008-02-14 17:53:01 UTC
Hi Peter,

I would suggest you to use HeapWalk() API for traversing the heap. This API
is not available on CE.

regards
Karthikeyan
Peter