Finding network share accessible by everybody
Francois PIETTE
2009-04-20 07:09:11 UTC
Hi !

I'm looking for a tool or a script to scan my network to find out network
shares which are accessible by everybody. The tool or script would be run
from one workstation with a logged on user having domain administrator
priviledge.

Thanks for any advice
--
Francois PIETTE
http://www.overbyte.be
Francois PIETTE
2009-04-20 08:39:30 UTC
Hi !
Post by Francois PIETTE
I'm looking for a tool or a script to scan my network to find out network
shares which are accessible by everybody. The tool or script would be run
from one workstation with a logged on user having domain administrator
priviledge.
One precision: I mean write access to the network share.

Thanks for any advice
--
Francois PIETTE
http://www.overbyte.be