The behaviour of the Delete button in the Application Verifier 3.3
Vlad
2007-07-18 13:26:04 UTC
Hello everybody

I've just downloaded and installed Application Verifier 3.3 (and I guess
this is the latest version). I was wondering, in the log section, if there
are several logs, why when selecting all logs, the delete button is
disabled?!? In order to quickly delete all the logs for a given application
I've found the following workaround: with the shift key pressed select all
the logs from the beginning to the one before the last one (and this disables
the delete key), then select the last log with the CTRL key and the Delete
button becomes enabled!
Prasad Kakulamarri [MSFT]
2007-07-19 00:16:01 UTC
Vlad,
Thanks for reporting this to us. This appears to be a bug. We will fix it as
soon as we can.

Thank you,
Prasad