Time since last reboot?
Alain Dekker
2007-07-10 17:31:12 UTC
Is there is any metric on Windows XP (ideally I'd like to get the
information programmatically using the Windows API) from which I can
determine the time since the last reboot of a Windows XP machine?

Thanks in advance,
Alain
Nathan Mates
2007-07-10 18:01:22 UTC
Post by Alain Dekker
Is there is any metric on Windows XP (ideally I'd like to get the
information programmatically using the Windows API) from which I can
determine the time since the last reboot of a Windows XP machine?
See http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms724408.aspx ,
including linked-in pages.

Nathan Mates
--
<*> Nathan Mates - personal webpage http://www.visi.com/~nathan/
# Programmer at Pandemic Studios -- http://www.pandemicstudios.com/
# think. What are the facts, and to how many decimal places?" -R.A. Heinlein
Alain Dekker