Running AppVerifier against an ASP.NET application
Greg
2008-05-02 22:00:07 UTC
We are having some issues running AppVerifier against an ASP.NET application
in order to test the small amount of unmanaged code in our service.

When trying to enable AppVerifier for w3wp.exe, the w3wp.exe process
couldn’t even start up.

The documentation we’ve reviewed hasn’t been very helpful in providing
answers to the problem so any information or direction would be greatly
appreciated.
Prasad Kakulamarri [MSFT]