app verifier generates an empty log
Vaclav
2008-03-14 20:16:31 UTC
Hello,

This is my first experience with app verifier, maybe I am doing something
wrong. I am getting this log. I do not know how the log should look like.

Thanks for advice
Vaclav

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
- <avrf:logfile xmlns:avrf="Application Verifier">
<avrf:logSession TimeStarted="2008-03-14 : 21:05:41" PID="3388"
Version="2" />
</avrf:logfile>
Prasad Kakulamarri [MSFT]
2008-03-24 16:57:03 UTC
Hi Vaclav,
This is the header in the log file. If your app ran into any errors detected
by AppVerifier, it would show more information in the log like the stack
traces when the error was encountered etc. Since the log is empty, it means
that your app did not run into any issues with the tests you have done on
your app with AppVerifier settings enabled.
Please note that in order to get the most out of Appverifier, you need to
good test coverage on your app.
Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Prasad